Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dissonance - Day 1 - Principle Photography

We had an amazing shoot yesterday!  I enjoyed working with so many talented people and the energy was pure creativity.  Kevin and Karina totally nailed the scene, bringing complexity and vulnerability.  Natasha has given me her trust and confidence to work closely with the actors and with her to get the emotional nuances and vision of the scene.  Also, I feel personally challenged to be able to coordinate the blocking and crosses with the extras  - probably the biggest role on set I've experienced thus far.  I am so proud and excited to be part of this project!  The crew and cast are ego free (so far) and are working well and respectfully together which is an added plus.  Tonight will be a beast  - we are shooting a club scene at Sanctuary and there will be lots of coordinating with talent, camera moves, light set ups, and script discussion.  Looking forward to another great night!

1 comment: